- Chain Free
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Versatile Space to add your own stamp
- Attractive Front and Rear Gardens
- Kitchen Diner with Aga and Utility
- Well Presented 3/4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Generous Plot offering potential for extension (STP)
- Edge of Village Location with Pretty Views
- Large Workshop for Storage/Hobbies
- Fresh, Contemporary Bathroom with Shower
CHAIN FREE*Generous Plot*Potential for Extension (STP)*Situated on the village edge with pretty views of open fields from the front door is this versatile 3/4 bedroom detached bungalow*Plentiful driveway parking*The attractive garden includes a large workshop for storage/hobbies*Kitchen/Diner + Aga
WHAT MAKES THIS PROPERTY SO SPECIAL:-
On the edge of this popular village within 100 yards of open fields and village recreation fields, we love the attractive, mature front garden with side driveway offering plentiful parking for 6+ vehicles.
The front stable door enables the owner to take in the pretty views of open fields and is a lovely place to soak up the ambiance with a cuppa at any time of day.
Stepping inside, the wide hallway is the central point to access the key rooms, ideal for visitors with mobility needs. The front lounge has a stone fireplace with real fire providing a lovely cosy space on cooler evenings and a bay window making the most of the garden.
The country style oak kitchen diner is ideal for being part of the party whilst preparing/cooking with the Aga and electric hob. There are dual aspect windows giving plenty of light and an integrated dishwasher and extractor before reaching the utility.
Walkers with or without a dog will love to stash their boots and coats in the utility which has handy additional storage and can be accessed directly from the rear entrance saving muddy floors.
Back to the hall and the fresh, contemporary white 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath is situated in the middle rear of the property.
The master double bedroom is at the rear with triple built in wardrobes providing great storage.
The remaining 2-3 bedrooms offer great versatility of use. Tidy surfaces, tidy mind....an array of in built storage, housed within sleek units are in situ in bedroom 3 and the current study. The study could be equally useful as a dining room, 4th bedroom or subject to planning, there is potential to replan the space to use alongside bedroom 2 as an annexe.
Bedroom 2 is currently used for home working with a fresh, modern ensuite cloakroom.
The predominantly boarded loft is perfect for stashing suitcases, etc.
The side driveway extends to approx 90` (27.4m) in length, widening to over 15` (4.5m) at the end providing access to the insulated 25` (7.79m) length workshop/man shed with power, light, sink and wc offering huge storage for bikes, garden equipment, etc and hobby space.
The rear garden, predominantly laid to lawn.patio, is approx 50` (15.24m) in width by approx 25` (7.6m) deep.
With such a generous plot, the property offers huge potential for extension (subject to planning) and versatile space to add your own stamp.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:-
- Chain Free
- Constructed in approx 1965 by a local builder. For many years, a side extension, added around 1971 was used as the local village post office/store and is currently used for home working/home office yet could easily be converted to an annexe (STP)
- The property is freehold
- Council Tax Band E Warwick DC Approx £2297.91pa 2019/20
- Mains metered water supplied by Severn Trent
- Oil Central Heating with 2500 litre tank and Aga (serviced annually by local trades)
- The cloakroom currently has saniflow system
- Double Glazing
- The owner advises the loft is approx 75% boarded with light, power and ladder
- The owner advises the property title contains a right to access/park in Cherry Lane owned by Parish Council (to be checked/confirmed with your solicitor during legal process)
- EPC rating E (43)
Lower End is a cul-de-sac on the edge of the popular village of Bubbenhall. Facilities within the village include a church, village hall, recreation ground, a nursery and two popular public houses. The property is well positioned for excellent communication links, a junction with the A46 is within 3½ miles, whilst a junction with the A45 is within 2½ miles, both offering links to the heart of the Midland motorway network. Leamington Spa railway station is approximately 7 miles away and Coventry station is approximately 8½ miles away, both providing excellent commuter links to London, Birmingham and a wide range of further centres. The Parade at the heart of Leamington Spa town centre is within 5½ miles of the property, this offers a wide range of cafes, restaurants and retail outlets, whilst there is a local supermarket in Leamington and within 4 miles of the property, whilst there is a full supermarket 4 miles away within Coventry.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.