- Immaculate 3 Bedroom Detached Family Home Built in 2017
- Pretty Village with Good Amenities
- Gas Central Heating. High Performance Glazing
- Chain Free
- Landscaped Garden with Patios -Ideal for Entertaining
- Easy Access to M40, M69, Leamington + Coventry
- Kitchen Diner with Integrated Appliances - Ideal for Entertaining
- Single Garage and Driveway Parking
- Ensuite Shower Room + Family Bathroom
- Good Storage
CHAIN FREE. Built in 2017, an immaculate 3 bedroom detached family home ready to move into in this pretty village with good amenities + easy access to M40, M69, Leamington + Coventry. Contemporary Kitchen Diner with integrated appliances-Ideal for entertaining . Garage, Driveway Parking, Low Maintenance Garden.
On the ground floor:-
Hall - Kitchen/Diner - WC Cloakroom
On the first floor:-
Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower - Family Bathroom - 2 Further Bedrooms
Pretty landscaped rear garden - Single garage - Driveway Parking for 2+
WHAT WE BELIEVE MAKES THIS PROPERTY SPECIAL:-
- Within a short walk of the Village Primary School, this immaculate 3 bedroom detached home offers great space for a professional single, couple or growing family on the edge of this vibrant village and easy access to Fosse Way, M40, M69, Leamington, Coventry, Rugby, Daventry and Banbury.
- The location is ideal for strolling by the grand union canal, biking on the former railway line with good village amenities including hairdressers, co-op, 7 pubs, diner and chinese takeaway.
- Beautifully decorated and finished to a high standard makes this a home you can move into and enjoy.
- We just love the spacious kitchen/diner with integrated appliances (dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer and washing machine). An ideal place to entertain friends and famlly whilst cooking some culinary delights. French doors give direct access to the garden so when it is barbeque time, you can cook inside and out using the rear patio.
- The lounge is light with dual aspect windows and french doors to the rear garden bringing the outside in on summer days.
- The downstairs WC cloakroom and under stairs storage add practical touches for visitors.
- Upstairs, the landing is light and airy providing an ideal reading space.
- The master bedroom has a lovely ensuite double shower and heated towel rail to keep you cosy.
- Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom mean there is something for family or guests.
- The rear landscaped garden has an outside area for dining and entertaining with a good size lawn for family football.
- The single garage offers great storage, has power making mowing easy and the long drive gives ample space for tandem parking at least 2 vehicles.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:-
- Chain Free.
- Main gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.
- Gas Central Heating.
- High Performance Glazing.
- Water is metered.
- Council Tax Band E-Stratford DC £2317.10pa approx 2019/20.
- EPC Rating B
- Title is Freehold.
- Annual service charge £151.01 1/3/19 to 20/2/20 payable half yearly towards estate maintenance.
- Flooring, ceiling lights, blinds, curtain poles and integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine included.
- All items of fixtures and fittings mentioned are included in the sale, others are specifically excluded yet may be available by negotiation. All measurements quoted are approximate and for guidance only. The fixtures, fittings & appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order.
* Lounge = 18`9" x 9`10" (5.72m x 3m)
* Kitchen/Diner Room = 18`4" x 14`1" (5.6m x 4.28m)
* Master Bedroom = 11`7" x 10`1" (3.53m x 3.07m)
* Bedroom 2 = 10`1" x 9`4" (3.07m x 2.85m)
* Bedroom 3 = 11`7" x 7`2" (3.53m x 2.19m)
* Garage = 17`6" x 9`84" (5.37m x 3m)
The popular village of Long Itchington is conveniently located on the A423 for commuting into Rugby, Coventry, Banbury, Daventry, Leamington Spa and Warwick where you will find extensive shopping facilities. Travel links are excellent, with easy access to the Fosse Way, M40, M1, M6 and M69 as well as rail links from Leamington Spa, Coventry, Rugby and Banbury into London and Birmingham and reliable local bus services.
Long Itchington has a thriving social and community spirit and offers a Co-op, newsagents, hairdressers, a choice of excellent public houses, Holy Trinity Church, community centre, allotments and a number of local groups and clubs. Education is offered through Long Itchington C of E primary school, Long Itchington pre-school and Bizzy Tots nursery.
Just down the road is the historic market town of Southam which offers rural community living with the advantages of town amenities. Southam has a weekly market on Tuesday mornings. The town also offers additional educational facilities in the form of three primary school, Southam College secondary school which is rated outstanding by Ofsted and further afield private education can be found close by in Princethorpe, Leamington Spa, Rugby & Warwick.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.