- Professional House Share
- Bathroom Shared with Only One Other Housemate
- Free Wifi
- Professional Housemates Only
- Furnished To High Standard
- Bills Included
- Walking Distance From Bicester North Train Station & Local Amenities
DOUBLE BEDROOM IN A SHARED HOUSE WITH FREE WIFI. REFURBISHED TO HIGH STANDARD. ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
Pleasant Residential Cul De Sac. Parking Available. Cleaning service of communal area included.
• Only a 11 minutes walk (0.6 mile) from the railway station (trains going to London, Birmingham and Manchester). 4 minutes' walk to the local shops, pub and other amenities
• Your room comes fully furnished with an internet socket. Making you more comfortable at all times.
• Beautifully modelled, practically designed and comfortable to live in. Our aim is to make your life less stressful.
• High standard living is running through every space, including the communal areas. The house has got practical storage in the communal kitchen, full access to every facility and clever engineering for you to enjoy.
• Your space is practically furnished. Because we believe that space and beauty shouldn't come at the cost of practicality. A double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, chest of drawers are included in your room.
• Contemporary bathroom with shower cubicle shared with only another housemate
• On first appearance you will see a standard, well kept property, all pretty and clean. Inside you will experience a unique taste of fresh spaces, engineered for your lifestyle.
• Warm summer evenings = BBQs. No need to miss out when living in your new room, because the garden will serve you well and we hope you will have few great evenings with your housemates.
We understand people's circumstances can change so this amazing room is available on 6 months tenancy which can be renewed.
Deposit: 1 month's rent
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.