- Double Bedroom
- Built In Wardrobes
- Wifi Included - Unlimited Broadband
- Quiet Residential Area
- Cleaning of Communal Areas Included
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Modern House
- Professionals Only
- Available 19th March 2018
ENSUITE DOUBLE BEDROOM IN PROFESSIONAL HOUSE-SHARE. AVAILABLE 23rd December 2019.
Furnished To High Standard, All Bills Included, Large Double Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom, built in wardrobes and Wifi in a modern house. Quiet street in a popular residential area of Hanwell Fields. Fortnightly cleaning of communal areas and garden maintenance included in the rent. Regular cleaning of the communal areas included in the rent. Nil Deposit Scheme Available.
• Your room comes fully furnished. Making you more comfortable at all times.
• practically designed and comfortable to live in. Our aim is to make your life less stressful.
• High standard living is running through every space, including the communal areas. The house has got practical storage, the communal kitchen, lounge, utility room, cloakroom, garage, full access to every facility.
• Your space is practically furnished. Because we believe that space and beauty shouldn`t come at the cost of practicality. A double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, chest of drawers are included in your room.
• Ensuite Bathroom to give you added comfort and privacy. Your room has got a great size ensuite bathroom.
• On first appearance you will see a standard, well kept property, all pretty and clean. Inside you will experience a unique taste of fresh spaces, engineered for your lifestyle.
• Warm summer evenings = BBQs. No need to miss out when living in your new studio, because the garden will serve you well and we hope you will have few great evenings with your housemates.
Deposit £525 or Nil Deposit Scheme Available
Only single professionals., no couples, no pets, no children due to HMO restrictions.
Room No 1 - First Floor left
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information