- Double Bedroom
- Built In Wardrobes
- Free Wifi
- Quiet Residential Area
- Garage for Shared Use
- Shared Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Modern House
- Professionals Only
• Your room comes fully furnished. Making you more comfortable at all times.
• Beautifully modelled, practically designed and comfortable to live in. Our aim is to make your life less stressful.
• High standard living is running through every space, including the communal areas. The house has got practical storage in the communal kitchen, full access to every facility and clever engineering for you to enjoy.
• Your space is practically furnished. Because we believe that space and beauty shouldn't come at the cost of practicality. A double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, chest of drawers are included in your room.
• On first appearance you will see a standard, well kept property, all pretty and clean. Inside you will experience a unique taste of fresh spaces, engineered for your lifestyle.
• Warm summer evenings = BBQs. No need to miss out when living in your new studio, because the garden will serve you well and we hope you will have few great evenings with your housemates.
Holding deposit: £109 = One week's rent. This is to reserve a property.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail references, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or any other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Strictly by appointment only. Due to Covid-19, whilst this is now not compulsory, we require that all applicants wear masks to protect safety of both our staff and clients. We also require you do not touch anything in the house and ask our representative should you wish to look at anything to more detail.
Distinct Property Consultants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is the tenant (s)' interests to check their working condition.
To comply with anti-money laundering regulations and Right to Rent checks, applicants will be asked to provide proof of ID and proof of address.
Room No 4 - Second Floor Right
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 76, potential value 78
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 77, potential value 78
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.