PROPERTY ASSISTANT REQUIRED
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our award-winning family run business & we are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team in office near Moreton In Marsh.
Do you love people? Do you have interest in property? Do you have an eye for detail? Can you handle environment where two days are not same? Would you love to be a part of a small dynamic team and to grow with the business?
Full time, 39.5 hours / week.
You will be an integral part of a small family run business focusing on booking and attending viewings, inspections, moving tenants in and out. Furthermore, you will be responsible for general administration, social media and general assistance to the Company Director. You’ll work closely with the director of a family run estate agency as well as rest of the team.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday (Mon, Wed, Fri 9.00am 4.30pm and Tue, Thu 11.00am to 6.30pm) and every second Saturday 9.30am to 14.30pm
Part time role may be considered.
Principal Areas Of Responsibility:
- Building up relationships with clients to try to maintain long term relationships
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Negotiating tenancies
- Proactively communicating with clients to maintain high service level
- Conducting tenant check-ins, check-outs, property inspections
- Responding to telephone enquiries
- General office administration
- Social media
- Assisting Director of the company and working closely with the rest of the team
Expectations, Performance and Development:
- We will set targets and work to 90 day plans for each quarter of the year.
- We will carry out monthly review meetings with you to assist with your progress.
- We will determine what a ‘great’ result looks like so that we recognise it when we see it.
- We will agree a set of performance indicators which will form the basis of regular reviews.
- We will have training sessions to assist your personal development.
- We will have a personal development review session every 6 months.
We are passionate about helping people, especially our clients. Our passion for this business and what it is achieving comes from the basis of strong ethical values. We believe that providing safe homes enhances people’s lives and if we look after our tenants, they will look after our clients properties. We believe in fair, win-win situations.
Is to be the best we can be in order to help our clients to achieve financial freedom through property. We will do that by helping our clients to find right investment opportunities, let and manage their portfolios as well as sell their homes or investments.
Good is not good enough for us. We always strive for Excellence!
What We Require From You:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, customer-focused approach
- The ability to work independently is essential but a strong team ethic is required
- Use of computer
- Valid driving licence & own car
- Property experience advantage
£18,000 – 20,000 per annum depending on the experience
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Use of company mobile phone
- Industry qualifications available
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful probation period
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. Industry qualifications are available.
If you feel like you are the right match for us, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by closing date.
Please note that only applicants that will be invited for an interview will be contacted.