- Large Double Bedroom on Top Floor
- Shared Living Room
- Bills Included
- Walking Distance to Town Centre & Train Station
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Renovated To High Standard
TOP FLOOR SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM IN A RECENTLY RENOVATED SHARED HOUSE. REFURBISHED TO HIGH STANDARD. ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
Walking distance from Banbury train station and town centre with all local amenities. Street parking. Cleaning service of communal area included.
No Deposit option available.
Walking distance from Banbury train station (3 minutes) and town centre with all local amenities. Street parking. Cleaning service of communal area included.
• Your room comes fully furnished. Making you more comfortable at all times.
• Beautifully modelled, practically designed and comfortable to live in. Our aim is to make your life less stressful.
• High standard living is running through every space, including the communal areas. The house has got practical storage in the communal kitchen, full access to every facility and clever engineering for you to enjoy.
• Your space is practically furnished. Because we believe that space and beauty shouldn't come at the cost of practicality. A double bed, wardrobe, bedside table and lamp, chest of drawers, desk and chair, wall art and TV point are included in your room. Amazing top floor room with double aspect windows.
• Contemporary bathroom with low level WC, sink, bath and shower - shared
• Contemporary bathroom with low level WC, sink, shower cubicle - shared
• On first appearance you will see a standard, well kept property, all pretty and clean. Inside you will experience a unique taste of fresh spaces, engineered for your lifestyle. You will even have own shelf for your post in the hallway.
• Warm summer evenings = BBQs. No need to miss out when living in your new room, because the garden will serve you well and we hope you will have few great evenings with your housemates.
We understand people's circumstances can change so this amazing room is available on 6 months tenancy which can be renewed.
Rent: £500 per month
Deposit: 1 month's rent or no deposit option
Would suit a single professional - sorry, no couples due to licensing conditions
Holding deposit: £115 = One week's rent. This is to reserve a property.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail references, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or any other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Distinct Property Consultants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is the tenant (s)' interests to check their working condition.
To comply with anti-money laundering regulations and Right to Rent checks, applicants will be asked to provide proof of ID and proof of address.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.