How we make a difference
- We pay attention to matching each tenant’s needs to what a landlord offers
- We often know of properties that will be coming onto the market before they’re advertised, and love to match tenants with landlords quickly
- Any non-urgent maintenance can be reported via our website
- We offer a 24/7 emergency line for our fully managed properties and have an out of hours emergency team on hand for any emergency maintenance.
If you need to speak to us about your tenancy application prior to the tenancy, or any issues during your tenancy, you can contact our Tenancy Team between 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01608 692510 or email@example.com.
For tenants in a fully managed property, our 24/7 emergency line is 01608 692510.
Our experienced team will be able to assist you. Please note that non-emergency issues will be referred back to our Tenancy Team during office hours and should you report any non-emergency issue as an emergency you may be liable for any cost connected with an out-of-hours contractor attending.
When you’re a Distinct tenant…
…You will enjoy Distinct’s award winning customer service!
We are extremely proud of our track record managing rental properties, and have received many awards in recognition of this.
- Winner of Exceptional Estate Agency 2017/2018
- Agent of the Year 2015
- The UK Agent of the Month, April 2015
- The UK Agent of the Week, March, April, October 2015
Managing Director, Sarka Wilde, ANAEA MARLA has also been awarded Business Person of the Year 2018 at Cherwell Business Awards. The award was given for the successes Distinct has achieved with particular focus on customer service and good industry practice. She was also awarded Business Profile 2018 at Agent Rainmaker Live, which is a national industry conference.
You can read further reviews from our customers here
Distinct’s Property Management Team
Our property management team have significant experience in managing properties and tenants. Each person is either an investor in his/her own right or has been a home owner, so they genuinely understand the challenges landlords and tenants face.
Distinct Property Consultants are members of Propertymark ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) – the industry body that ensures an agent meets the standards set by the association. Furthermore, Distinct are members of The Property Ombudsman and use Client Money Protection, a government approved scheme to protect tenants’ money.
If you need to speak to us about your tenancy application prior to the tenancy, or any issues during your tenancy, you can contact our Tenancy Team between 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday on 01608 695252 or firstname.lastname@example.org