- 1 Double Bedroom
- Long Lease
- Living Room / Kitchen / Dining Room
- Newly Renovated
- Convenient Location
Ideally positioned for easy access to the City, just moments from Essex Road station, and a short walk to Angel and Highbury & Islington Tube stations.
Flooded with natural light, and a high, vaulted ceiling, the property has an abundance of charm and character.
LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
Open plan living/kitchen/dining space with large windows to the front flooding the property with natural daylight. The kitchen features a granite worktop and includes a built-in cooker, hob and extractor fan, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and washer-dryer.
Double bedroom with a large window which overlooks a quiet peaceful garden. Wooden flooring.
Fully tiled, modern bathroom with a 3-piece suite consisting of a glass sink, W/C and bath, with built-in shower.
• Long lease with 116 years remaining out of a 125-year lease
• The property is currently tenanted (with a rental yield of 5.3%) but is offered with full vacant possession should that be the preference
• Service charges of £60 per month, and ground rent at
• Potential opportunity to purchase the freehold with the neighbouring leaseholder
• For sale by private treaty. Please note that the sales fee (2%) is payable by the buyer.
Strictly by appointment only. Distinct Property Consultants advertise this property only and the vendor or their representative organise their viewings directly with any prospective buyers.
Distinct Property Consultants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is the buyer (s)' interests to check their working condition.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.