Are you obsessed with admin? Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have systematic approach? Do you have Exceptional Organisational Skills? Can you handle environment where two days are not same? Do you love property? Would you love to be a part of a small dynamic team and to grow with the business? Do you love dogs?
If you answered yes, then this role could be for you as we are currently recruiting for Office Administrator.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our award winning family run business & we are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team in office near Moreton In Marsh as Office Administrator.
Full time: 40 hours / week.
We are looking for a highly driven, self-motivated and dynamic individual who has previous office administration experience. We need someone who is bright, resilient and confident in order to deliver a high standard of service to our clients and perform daily tasks efficiently. A background in the residential sales, lettings or marketing would be very desirable yet it is not requirement.
The successful candidate will be supporting the team and the Director with the daily running of our business as well as managing Director’s personal diary. You will be dealing with the intense pressure of organising. Distinct Property Consultants endeavour to offer our clients a premium service with responsive and efficient communication. Our business requires all team members to have a ‘can do’ attitude to meet the specific demands of our clients.
The right candidate will be able to foresee potential problems before they arise and facilitate solutions in order to save time and money. A flexible attitude towards working hours will help in this role. You will need to support the boss who is committed, demanding and driven to succeed. You must be able to take her instruction and follow specific details accurately. As we are a growing company, there will be opportunity create your own unique role within the business depending on your skill set.
You will need to be highly proficient in all general office skills including IT skills (full experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and work with CRMs is essential) and other administration skills. You must be fluent in English and have excellent English written communication skills.
You will be required to work 5 days a week between Monday to Saturday (2 Saturdays per month and day off during the week when you work on Saturday.
Total 40 hours per week.
Principal Areas Of Responsibility:
- Filing, scanning and file maintenance – electronic + physical, for office + director’s personal files
- Telephone answering, processing enquiries, booking appointments, follow ups
- Managing Director’s emails and post
- Director’s and team’s diary management
- Organising Director’s work and personal diary
- Sales progression – preparing memorandum of sale, communicating with buyers, vendors, solicitors to ensure swift completions. Tracking system in place.
- Lettings progression and administration – processing references, assisting property managers with pre-tenancy, tenancy and post-tenancy administration, making sure all certificates are up to date and properties compliant
- Creating listings including liaising with , copy writers, graphic designers, photographers, videographers, floorplan, EPC contractors etc
- Contracts – preparing contracts, reviewing, checking contracts as required (it may include checking tenancy agreements prepared by lettings team)
- Preparing and reviewing marketing materials and marketing packs. Ensure full set of brochures, marketing materials are set up and maintained for the smooth running of the business
- Marketing – managing Director’s and Company’s social media channels, posting blogs, uploading and posting videos. Daily posts on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube including following up communication with audience. Running Facebook ads. Managing direct marketing campaigns, sending letters, mailshots, updating databases.
- Office management – ensure office supplies are always stocked and purchased at the most competitive price. Ensure all business insurances, etc are monitored and actioned
- Updating Health and safety policies, general company’s policies and procedures as and when required
- Coordinating staff timesheets, rotas, liaise with HR, bookkeeper, payroll department, accountant as and when needed
- Make Director’s personal and business appointments – to include: business contacts, networking events, substitutes, dentist, doctors, dog grooming, vet,etc + take Director’s friendly dog for lunch walks as required – we need an Administrator who loves dogs in particular Labradors!
Expectations, Performance and Development:
- We will set targets and work to 90 day plans for each quarter of the year.
- We will carry out monthly review meetings with you to assist with your progress.
- We will determine what a ‘great’ result looks like so that we recognise it when we see it.
- We will agree a set of performance indicators which will form the basis of regular reviews.
- We will have a personal development review session every 6 months.
We are passionate about helping people, especially our clients. Our passion for this business and what it is achieving comes from the basis of strong ethical values. We believe that providing safe homes enhances people’s lives and if we look after our tenants, they will look after our clients properties. We believe in fair, win-win situations.
Is to be the best we can be in order to help our clients to achieve financial freedom through property. We will do that by helping our clients to find right investment opportunities, let and manage their portfolios as well as sell their homes or investments.
Good is not good enough for us. We always strive for Excellence!
What We Require From You:
- Methodical approach and attention to detail essential
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, customer-focused approach
- The ability to work independently is essential but a strong team ethic is required
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills ( use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM)
- Love for dogs essential
£22,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Use of company mobile phone
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful probation period
Full induction will be provided to the successful candidate. Industry qualifications are available.
If you feel like you are the right match for us, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by closing date.
Please note that only applicants that will be invited for an interview will be contacted.